Individual Membership in the American Club of Brussels
Join the American Club of Brussels as an individual or as a family, the price is the same, as only one family member needs to belong.
Membership in the American Club of Brussels entitles you to a number of unique benefits:
Membership Benefits Package
- The opportunity to participate in a wide variety of activities and events at club prices.
- Receive the monthly newsletter, News & Events, and all other club publications.
- Enjoy a ready-made social circle of friends from around the world.
- Special opportunities for members to volunteer, suggest or organize specific club activities that appeal to you, such as a guided visit, bridge, snooker, squash, tennis, golf and bowling.
- Day trips to interesting towns and villages in the surrounding areas.
An exciting package of benefits for all members of the ACB, both current and new. The package includes:
A free initial (one-hour) consultation with Dunhill Financial, international financial planners who work with individuals in helping them plan for their retirement, estate and education planning needs.
- A free initial (½ hour) consultation with Mir U.S. Taxes.
- A 10% discount at Serendip Spa.
If you are interested in either or both of the proposed benefits, send an email to the club (firstname.lastname@example.org) indicating which of the benefits you would like to receive. In the email, please give us your mailing, i.e., postal address, since the ISB Advantage Card can only be sent by regular mail, not email.
Individual Membership Description
There are several classes of membership for individuals. For all classes of individual membership, the annual dues include spouse, partner and children; it is a family membership.
- Student: free.
(Students can be asked to provide proof of student status.)
Individual: 140 EUR per year.
six-month membership = 80 EUR (*)
Retiree (65 or older): 70 EUR per year.
Non-Resident (not living in Belgium): 35 EUR per year.
- Active Duty Military: 100 EUR per year.
six-month membership = 60 EUR (*)
Individual membership is conferred only to individuals, not companies, organizations or groups. Individual membership goes to a specific, named person, and may not be transferred to others, even for event eligibility. Membership applications are approved at the monthly meeting of the Board of Governors. Memberships are automatically renewable for a period of one year on January 1 of each year.
(*) Only one six-month renewal is allowed.
An Application Form can be obtained from the club office, or you can use the on-line Individual Application Form available on this website.
You can also download the Individual Application form in pdf format.
Return to Membership Page