Make Your Own Beautiful Pralines
Saturday, October 5, 2019 - 11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m
Do you dream of making your own delicious chocolate? And where else but in Brussels, the capital of chocolate! Learn the art of making chocolate from a passionate chocolate expert, who'll lead you step-by-step in making your own irresistible chocolates. This class will be completely hands-on, deep in chocolate!
Sound like a dream? Come join the Cocoa Journey Belgian Chocolate Praline Workshop! The Belgian Chocolate Praline Workshop includes:
- a 2-hour hands-on praline making and mendiant-making workshop, where you'll learn how to temper chocolate, ake your own beautiful Belgian chocolate pralines, as well as make classic mendiants - and of course, and bring back with you, for yourselves or as a gift!
- demonstration of how to make chocolate, with explanation of chocolate characteristics;
- uncovering the secrets of the bean-to-bar chocolate process from a trained chocolate expert.
5-star reviews on Airbnb & TripAdvisor, including:
- I was delighted to learn how to make pralines under Cathy's guidance. Having lived more than 6 years in the capital of Belgium, it was a way for me to discover the best of Brussels in a way I hadn't before! -- Estelle, France
- Cathy was lovely to work with and I found the whole experience awesome. Total plus was the yummy chocolate I got to take home!! I would definitely recommend this class! So good! -- Jacinta, Australia
- Cathy was very knowledgeable and you can tell her passion for chocolate through the way she taught. It was a great experience to learn the art and science of making chocolate (and to taste the freshly made chocolate). -- Kelly, Taiwan
Please note that this workshop is limited to 9 people, so do sign up quickly!
Date: Saturday,October 5, 2019
Time: 11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m (please arrive at least 5min before the workshop start time, by 11:25 a.m.)
Place: location in the area of the Grand Place, to be provided when you register.
Public transport: Metro lines 1 & 5: Central Station; lines 3 & 4: Bourse; Buses 48 & 95: Grand Place; Buses 38, 63, 65, 71 & 86: Central Station; Bus 27: Grand Sablon
Price: €59 for members, €64 for non-members
Reservations are due by Wednesday, September 25, at: https://www.americanclubbrussels.org/event-3382372/Registration
Payment in advance to ACB account BE55427919588144 (KREDBEBB). Please mention “Pralines Workshop” in the reference section of the bank transfer.
Cancellations are possible until noon on Wednesday, October 2. Participants cancelling after this time, as well as no-shows, are charged the full cost of the event.
PLEASE REGISTER HERE