Taste Exceptional Artisan Chocolate
Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 11:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m
Do you love tasting good chocolate? How about tasting some of the world's best?
Well, look no further! Come on the Cocoa Journey High-end Chocolate Degustation Tour, where you'll visit only the best artisan chocolate shops, and taste exquisite mouth-watering chocolate, all the while being guided by a passionate chocolate expert. You'll learn plenty about chocolate (and ask any questions you want!) while tasting exceptional chocolate and seeing famous sights in Brussels.
The High-end Chocolate Degustation Tour includes:
- a 1.5 hour walking tour from the Sablon to the Galeries Royales St Hubert and Grand Place, including:
- Tour of the best artisanal chocolatiers & degustation: how to taste chocolate & understand what makes a truly gourmet chocolate (& chocolatier), as opposed to those that are famous (but mass-produced);
- Explanation of chocolate - science, history, & also market insights if you'd like...:)
5-star reviews on Airbnb & TripAdvisor, including:
- With all of the chocolate shops in Brussels, Cathy helped us sort through the generic mass-produced to find the hidden gems only found here in Brussels. Cathy has a wealth of knowledge, experience, and passion for chocolate. Combine that with her easy-going and approachable nature and you have one phenomenal experience. -- Kelly David, UT, USA
- A unique and delicious experience. I've lived in Brussels for 7 years and eaten tons of chocolate, but this was a voyage of discovery. Cathy's knowledge and passion opened up a new way of experiencing chocolate, and the city. -- Charles, Belgium
- Cathy was a WONDERFUL and knowledgeable tour guide with passion and energy for chocolate. She took us on a walking and tasting tour of Brussels’ best artisan chocolate shops. She gave us the stories of how the local chocolatiers got into the business and what inspires their many flavors. She also wove in local Brussels sight seeing information as we passed by the sights of this history rich town. It really was a wonderful tour and I can’t recommend it enough!!!! -- Kelly, CA, USA
Please note that this tour is limited to 12 people, so do sign-up quickly!
Date: Saturday, July 20, 2019
Time: 11:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m (please arrive at least 5min before the tour start time, by 11:25 a.m.)
Place: location in the area of the Grand Place, to be provided when you register.
Public transport: Metro lines 1 & 5: Central Station; lines 3 & 4: Bourse; Buses 48 & 95: Grand Place; Buses 38, 63, 65, 71 & 86: Central Station; Bus 27: Grand Sablon
Price: €49 for members, €54 for non-members
Reservations are due by Wednesday, July 17, at:
Payment in advance to ACB account BE55427919588144 (KREDBEBB). Please mention “Chocolate Tasting” in the reference section of the bank transfer.
Cancellations are possible until noon on Wednesday, July 17. Participants cancelling after this time, as well as no-shows, are charged the full cost of the event.